1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
The administrator of personal data is the company Rainbow crystal sro with its registered office at Tolstého 468/3 MedzilaborceIČO: 36507032 Registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Prešov File number 166366 / P. Seller's contact details: email: email@example.com phone no. 0907105823
2. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal data is processed for the purposes of registration, purchase through the online store and the exercise of rights and obligations arising between you and Rainbow crystal sro These are the following personal data of the customer: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, customer address, delivery address, Customer IP address.
The legal reason for the processing of personal data is the consent given to the controller in the sense of:
- performance of the contract, Article 6 (1) 1 letter (b) the GDPR and the exercise of the administrator's rights and obligations under Article 6 (2); 1 letter c) GDPR,
- Article 6 (1) (a) a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR") for direct marketing purposes, unless the goods have been ordered,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in carrying out direct marketing pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR
The processing of personal data is necessary in the case of the purchase of goods through the online store, necessary for the fulfillment of the contract for the purchase of goods and for the purposes of fulfilling the legal obligation of Rainbow crystal sro
There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR.
3. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is processed for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship (for a maximum of 3 years from the termination of the contractual relationship) or until revocation of consent to processing personal data in writing addressed to the seller by post, telephone or electronic e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
4. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The recipients of personal data are the following persons:
- a courier or transport company which ensures the delivery of the goods to the customer,
as another intermediary
- an accounting company based in Krásny Brod
Chudinová Gabriela… IČO:, as an intermediary for bookkeeping, Heureka.sk, Najnákup.sk, Pricemania.sk
5. DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have the right to:
- access to personal data
- to correct personal data
- to limit the processing of personal data
- to delete personal data
- the portability of personal data
- object to the processing of personal data
If you believe that your right to personal data has been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
6. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
The controller undertakes to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data in order to prevent unauthorized access to or loss of such data. The administrator declares that access to personal data will be accessible only to authorized persons obliged to maintain confidentiality of personal data. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure the data repositories and personal data recorded in paper form.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
By submitting an order from the online store, you confirm that you have read the terms and conditions of personal data protection and unconditionally agree with them. The administrator reserves the right to change these conditions. The current version of the terms and conditions is published on the administrator's website.